MT-315 Rotary Microtome is ideal for most routine histology, biological and industrial applications. In order to ensure top quality performance and precision in the preparation of microtome sections the MT-315 features key component parts from Japan, and due to this high precision and stability you can ensures exact reproducible section quality in wax and plastic embedded sections.
This is a complete kit include all important accessories.
- A high precision specimen feed
- A universal cassette clamp and standard specimen clamp
- The dual fail-safe control system ensures safe and reliable use for changing the blade or tissue block.
- The special blade holder, conveniently allows the use of a disposable blade for safer use.
- This additionally helps the durability of the disposable blade.
- Smoothly running handwheel which can be locked in any position or highest position
- Spacious, integrated section waste tray
|Type of microtome :||Mechanical|
|Section thickness setting range:||0 – 60 µm|
|Setting values :||From 0 – 2 µm||in 0.5 µm increments|
|Form 2 – 10 µm||in 1.0 µm increments|
|Form 10 – 20 µm||in 2.0 µm increments|
|Form 20 – 60 µm||in 5.0 µm increments|
|Horizontal specimen stroke:||28 mm|
|Vertical specimen stroke:||60 mm|
|Precision error:||± 5%|
|Sample orientation:||8° along the X-Y-axis, rotable 360°|
|Maximum section size:||50 × 45mm|
|Dimensions incl. tray(L/T/H)：||300 x 570 x 270 mm（L x W x H）|
|Net weight:||Approx. 34 kg|
Blade Carrier for Blade Holder or Steel Knife
Blade Holder for Low Profile Blade
Blade Holder for High Profile Blade
Microtome Disposable Blade / Feather Blade N35/R35/S35