Supplied as disposables for facilitating the microtome and cryostat in tissue specimen sectioning, using the
laterally displaceable blade holder, the quality microtome blades we supply below can be used as several blades just by the convenient cutting point re-positioning.
HistoPlastTM Paraffin Wax
Designed for improved tissue section infiltration & embedding and supplied in convenient pearl shape.
● Compound of purified paraffin and plastic polymers.
● Without dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO).
● Delivers smooth cutting, minimized compression & cell disruption.
● Cutting thickness lowed to 2 μm.
● Convenient pearl shape.
● Wide supply range from 56 to 62 for your free choice.
OCT Embedding Matrix
Embedding matrix for frozen tissue & culture cell specimens, compatible with majority Cryostat Microtome, in order to meet the requirement for applications in clinical rapid pathology diagnosis, immunohisto-chemistry (IHC) and in situ hybridization in situ (ISH).